Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Sony made me fat.

I've just come back from the gym. I don't want to get fit, I just want to get not fat.

I'm slowly starting to see some improvements. If I tense my muscles, do that thing with my love handles, suck my gut in then squint my eyes, I can almost see the shape I might might be heading for. Fuck, was that thought going through Buffalo Bills head, as he tucked his cock between his legs?

I can almost see the shape I might be heading for.

I used to train a lot, but Sony fucked me up when they brought out the Playstation.

I write this nonsense with my ipod on. At this exact second, Michael Gambon is saying, in a gravely tone - 'You're born, you take shit, you get out in the world, you take more shit, you climb a little higher, you take less shit. Till one day you're up in the rarefied atmosphere and you've forgotten what shit even looks like.'

It's the classical track called Aria from the movie Layer Cake, with the Facts of Life speech as the intro.



'Welcome to the layer cake, son'

It's a moving piece, to listen to anything else would spoil the moment.

Our work here is done for tonight, lets all go home and jerk off.

Peace.

No comments: