Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Pot Noodles & Jerry Maguire

I'm trying to lose weight.
I've been to the gym at work, for four nights on the run. I've been watching what I eat. This week I've been watching Pot Noodles and egg on toast.

I'm not overly over weight. I could do with losing a stone (14 pounds). I'm the classic ectomorph shape and I think I've just made that word up. I mean the body shape that comprises -

a) boney girl arms
b) a 36 inch waist
c) more than one chin

I've always had skinny wrists, I could never wear tight fitting jumpers as a teen, in case someone noticed justed how boney I was.
I think...know, the drive for me losing weight is to get laid. I know in my heart that there is a mercy fuck with my name on it just around the corner. If I can catch someones eye, if they can see I'm making an effort and I haven't got a tight fitting jumper on I can hit paydirt with K-dirt.

This is the play list on my ipod, I've been doing my training to for the last few days.

In your honer - Foo Fighters
Living for the weekend - Hard Fi
Guitar - Prince
The best of you - Foo Fighters
Secret Garden-Bruce Springsteen
An honest mistake - The Bravery
America - Razorlight
Set fire to the third bar - Snow Patrol
Speed of sound - Cold Play
Beetlejuice song - Staind

I'm on the chest press machine (one of those ones that you sit in) when the Springsteen song comes on. It's the one from Jerry Maguire , it's the version with the sound bites from the movie in it...

'You complete me....'

It reminded me of going on a date with an Australian girl, to see that movie. Her name was Meridith, she was from a town called Aubry-Watonga (?). Her sister went to the same school as Nick Cave. After the movie she gave me a blow job.

'You had me at hello...'

Peace

No comments: